Loving how simple this recipe was to put together. I am obsessed with crock pot dinners because they require zero attention and yield a LOT of food (great for leftovers). After starting my sugar detox, I was craving some really savory beef stew. I’ve said it a million times, I love single pot dinners because it cuts the time out of cutting — wow, I sound like such a BUSY mom here. haha.
I also felt very grown up having to buy bay leaves for the first time. I swear, I never understood WHY people put them in a dish until I added them to a crock pot and they were quite surprising in flavor
Anyways, I didn’t get a photo, but I promise you it’s delicious.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 lb Stew meat cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 15 oz Great northern beans
- 1 Onion, large
- 4 cup Red potatoes15 oz Tomatoes undrained
- 1 1/2 tsp Seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16 oz Mixed vegetables, Frozen
- Throw it all into the crock pot (meat at the bottom) on low and cook for 4-6 hours
We ate it two nights in a row and it was delicious!!