I have always had a weakness for cute and stylish clothes.
Whether I’m being invited to a pool party, red carpet event, or just need to throw on something comfy as I run out the door, I just love having options! I think most girls will agree with me that “I don’t have anything to wear” is a daily phrase.
My style reflects my personality.
And boy is my personality ever-changing, one day it’s glam, another day it’s boho, but most days it’s mom-comfortable. For those of you wondering what mom-comfortable is, it’s throwing on anything that goes together but also accommodates 360-degree movement.
I bargain shop since I’m always changing it up, I can feed my fashion addiction without breaking the bank and Shein.com is one of the top online boutiques on Instagram right now. They have stylish clothes at affordable prices but I wanted to know if is it really worth the hype so I decided to try it out.
What I thought of Shien.com
I ordered 4 pieces from Shien.com including 3 tops and 1 romper. The total was $43.35 and $3.99 US for shipping.
- Roll Up Sleeve Plant Print Blouse: $12
- Single Breasted Striped Blouse: $13
- Fluted Sleeve Polka Dot Knot Front Top: $14
- Fruit Print Boxed Pleated Romper: $12
- I liked the selection of items in their store. They literally have a style for everyone and categorize it very well.
- All the items were very on-trend and I got a lot of compliments
- They have plenty of payment options: PayPal, Credit, Debit, Diners Club
- Shipping took a little longer than normal. I purchased everything on July 24, 2018 and received everything by August 2, 2018. 9 days total for shipping but do appreciate the email updates they send out
- The fabric is so-so. All 4 pieces I bought were see-through and a little scratchy. However when I put everything on, it wasn’t as see through so it worked out fine (except for a tragic boob sweat accident at the Fab Fit Fun house).
- There is no convenient sizing guide by each item. So I had to use my better judgement and guess on my sizing. Looking back on it, I probably could have changed the sizes on a few items. The sleeves on the yellow shirt got stuck on my arms, the blue shirt had a really small head hole.