I have always had a weakness for cute and stylish clothes.
Whether I’m being invited to a pool party, red carpet event, or just need to throw on something comfy as I run out the door, I love having options! Most girls will agree with me that “I don’t have anything to wear” is a daily phrase.
My style reflects my personality.
And boy is my personality ever-changing. Somedays I want to be glam, other days its boho, and most days it’s mom comfortable (aka throwing on anything that goes together but also accommodates 360 degree movement)
Since I’m always changing it up, I like bargain shopping. I can feed my fashion addiction without breaking the bank. Shein.com is one of the top online shopping boutiques on Instagram right now. They have stylish clothes at affordable prices. But is it really worth the hype? I tried it out.
What I thought of Shien.com
I ordered 4 pieces from Shien.com; 3 tops and 1 romper. I spent a total of $43.35 and paid $3.99 US shipping.
- Roll Up Sleeve Plant Print Blouse: $12
- Single Breasted Striped Blouse: $13
- Fluted Sleeve Polka Dot Knot Front Top: $14
- Fruit Print Boxed Pleated Romper: $12
- I liked the selection of items in their store. They literally have a style for everyone and categorize it very well.
- All the items were very on-trend and I got a lot of compliments
- The have plenty of payment options: PayPal, Credit, Debit, Diners Club
- Shipping took a little longer than normal. I purchased everything on July 24, 2018 and received everything by August 2, 2018. 9 days total for shipping but do appreciate the email updates they send out
- Fabric is so-so. All 4 pieces I bought were see-through and a little scratchy. However when I put everything on, it wasn’t as see through so it worked out fine (except for a tragic boob sweat accident at the Fab Fit Fun house).
- There is no convenient sizing guide by each item. So I had to use my better judgement and guess on my sizing. Looking back on it, I probably could have changed the sizes on a few items. The sleeves on the yellow shirt got stuck on my arms, the blue shirt had a really small head hole.